Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Shelton Vineyards UPDATE
COVID-19: HEALTH AND SAFETY UPDATE
Nothing is more important than the health and safety of our guests, staff and our community. We would like you to know that Shelton Vineyards owners and management continue to meet and address the ever-evolving situation involving Coronavirus (COVID-19) here in the United States and around the World. So it is with great thought and care that we at Shelton Vineyards make the following decisions:
As of May 29, 2020
Here's the important info about our reopening timeline:
Our tasting room & retail operations are open with the temporary hours listed below. We will not be doing tours at this time. We will allow a maximum of 10 people inside our tasting room/retail store at one time. We are also able to sell wines by the glass for you to enjoy on our estate. The tastings are first come first serve. We will have a waitlist should it be needed. You may be asked to wait in your car until a spot opens up. Should you want to experience our "Grand Tasting" that takes place in our barrel cave, please call 24 hours in advance to reserve. Thank you for your cooperation and patience during this time.
*Please note: a face mask MUST be worn while inside our retail store! *
Our GROUNDS WILL BE OPEN THIS WEEKEND FROM 12 PM TO 6 PM
NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR BEVERAGE IS ALLOWED ON PROPERTY
Here's what we're doing to keep our customers and employees safe, now that we're reopening:
- Cleaning all frequently touched surfaces on a regular basis
- Providing hand sanitizer stations in the tasting room & Harvest Grill
- Our employees are having their temperature taken before entering the building every morning
- Our staff will be wearing masks at all times
- At Harvest Grill, we will only allow 54 people in the restaurant at one time. The tables will be spaced apart at least 6 feet. Reservations are recommended
- Maximum seating while consuming at one table is 6 people
- Only allowing 10 people in the tasting room at one time for tastings. They are first come first serve. We will have a waitlist should it be needed. You may be asked to wait in your car until a spot opens up
- Limiting guests on our grounds to 25 – if you would like to sit outside to enjoy wine and food from Harvest Grill, you will need to check in at the Harvest Grill for a spot. They are first come first serve. You may be asked to wait in your car until a spot opens up
Here's what we are requiring during our temporary new normal:
- Please wear a mask when you are in our tasting room
- Please maintain appropriate social distancing by staying 6 to 10 feet away from other people both inside and on our grounds
- No groups larger than 6 people even outside on the grounds
- If you are symptomatic we request that you please stay at home
Temporary Hours – Tasting Room & Retail
- Monday - Saturday: 11am-6pm
- Sunday: 12pm-6pm
Temporary Hours – Harvest Grill
Reservations are recommended to maintain the proper occupancy numbers inside the restaurant. Please give us a call at 336-366-3590 for dining room reservations.
- Thursday - Saturday: 11am-8pm
- Sunday: 11am-5pm
Harvest Grill will be featuring a special menu and Sunday Brunch specials during this time.
- Sunset Concert Series featuring Eric Chilton & The Chill Tones - POSTPONED and RESCHEDULED for August 1, 2020. Previously purchased tickets will be honored for the new date.
- Sunset Concert featuring The Embers – POSTPONED and RESCHEDULED for October 3, 2020. Previously purchased tickets will be honored for the new date.
- Running the Vines 10K, 5K & 1/2 Mile Fun Run - POSTPONED and RESCHEDULED for August 1, 2020. Previously purchased tickets will be honored.