Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Shelton Vineyards UPDATE
COVID-19: HEALTH AND SAFETY UPDATE
Nothing is more important than the health and safety of our guests, staff and our community. We would like you to know that Shelton Vineyards owners and management continue to meet and address the ever-evolving situation involving Coronavirus (COVID-19) here in the United States and around the World. So it is with great thought and care that we at Shelton Vineyards make the following decisions:
As of April 2021:
Here's the important info about our tasting room:
Our tasting room & retail operations are open, We will be offering tours at this time 2 to 3 times a day with limited numbers on tour. We will also be limiting the number of people inside our tasting room/retail store at one time. Our tasting bar is limited to 10-12 guests at one time. Due to our limited capacity we will be restricting our tasting room & retail shop to 21+yr. The tastings are first come first serve. We will have a wait-list should it be needed. You may be asked to wait until a spot opens up. You and your family are welcome to enjoy our grounds. We are able to sell wine by the glass/bottle or flights for you to enjoy on the estate. Should you want to experience our "Grand Tasting" that takes place in our barrel cave, please call 24 hours in advance to reserve.
We ask that you wear a mask while in our tasting room and retail area. We want you to enjoy your time here. We also want to ensure everyone is in a safe environment.
Thank you for your cooperation and patience during this time.
NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR BEVERAGE IS ALLOWED ON PROPERTY
Here's what we're doing to keep our customers and employees safe,:
- Cleaning all frequently touched surfaces on a regular basis
- Providing hand sanitizer stations in the tasting room & Harvest Grill
- Our employees are having their temperature taken before entering the building every morning
- Our staff will be wearing masks at all times
- At Harvest Grill, we will only allow 75% in the restaurant at one time. The restaurant staff will be taking guests' temperatures prior to being seated. The tables will be spaced apart at least 6 feet. Reservations are recommended
- Limiting our number of guests in the tasting room at one time for tastings. They are first come first serve. We will have a wait-list should it be needed. You may be asked to wait until a spot opens up
Here's what we are requiring during our temporary new normal:
- You are required to WEAR a mask when you are in our tasting room & retail store
- Please maintain appropriate social distancing by staying 6 to 10 feet away from other people both inside and on our grounds
- If you are symptomatic we request that you please stay at home
- Monday-Saturday: 11am-6pm
- Sunday: 12pm-6pm
Temporary Hours – Harvest Grill
Reservations are recommended to maintain the proper occupancy numbers inside the restaurant. Please give us a call at 336-366-3590 for dining room reservations.
- Wednesday 11am - 9pm
- Thursday: 11am-9pm
- Friday-Saturday: 11am-10pm
- Sunday: 11am-5pm
Harvest Grill will be featuring a special menu and Sunday Brunch specials during this time.
EVENT UPDATES AS OF APRIL 2021:
- June 19, 2021 The Embers
- July 17, 2021 Band of Oz
- August 21, 2021 Swingin’ Medallions
- September 11, 2021 Eric Chilton & The Chill Tones
- September 18, 2021 The Tams
As always, the health and safety of our customers, employees and our community are of utmost importance to us. With that in mind, we have had numerous discussions with our team in regards to our Concert Series. Regrettably, we had to move our May Concert to September. We will make decisions on the other concerts with the upcoming announcements from the Governor.
While we were hopeful that we would be able to have everyone back, we want to make sure that everyone stays safe and healthy too.
Here is our 2021 schedule for the Concert Series.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO KNOW...
We will be honoring all tickets from 2020 at any concert that you would like to attend in 2021. For example, if you have a ticket for our May 2020 Concert – you may use that at any one of the 2021 concerts – June, July, August or September.
For the May 2021 tickets, we will honor those on September 11th or at any other concert on our schedule.
For Season Pass Holders – the same would apply to you. Each ticket can be used at any of the concerts for 2021.You can even use all 5 tickets and bring 4 other people to one concert!!
We hope this makes up a little for not being able to come out this year. We are looking forward to 2021 and welcoming you all back to our fun concert evenings.