Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Shelton Vineyards UPDATE
COVID-19: HEALTH AND SAFETY UPDATE
Nothing is more important than the health and safety of our guests, staff and our community. We would like you to know that Shelton Vineyards owners and management continue to meet and address the ever-evolving situation involving Coronavirus (COVID-19) here in the United States and around the World. So it is with great thought and care that we at Shelton Vineyards make the following decisions:
As of November, 2020:
Here's the important info about our reopening timeline:
Our tasting room & retail operations are open with the temporary hours listed below. We will not be doing tours at this time. We will allow a maximum of 25 people inside our tasting room/retail store at one time. Our tasting bar is limited to 10-12 guests at one time. Due to our limited capacity we will be restricting our tasting room & retail shop to 21+yr. The tastings are first come first serve. We will have a waitlist should it be needed. You may be asked to wait until a spot opens up. You and your family are welcome to enjoy our grounds. We are able to sell wine by the glass/bottle or flights for you to enjoy on the estate. Should you want to experience our "Grand Tasting" that takes place in our barrel cave, please call 24 hours in advance to reserve.
We ask that you wear a mask while in our tasting room and retail area. We want you to enjoy your time here. We also want to ensure everyone is in a safe environment.
Thank you for your cooperation and patience during this time.
RETAIL WILL BE OPEN THIS WEEKEND FROM 11 AM TO 5 PM
NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR BEVERAGE IS ALLOWED ON PROPERTY
Here's what we're doing to keep our customers and employees safe, now that we're reopening:
- Cleaning all frequently touched surfaces on a regular basis
- Providing hand sanitizer stations in the tasting room & Harvest Grill
- Our employees are having their temperature taken before entering the building every morning
- Our staff will be wearing masks at all times
- At Harvest Grill, we will only allow 54 people in the restaurant at one time. The restaurant staff will be taking guests' temperatures prior to being seated. The tables will be spaced apart at least 6 feet. Reservations are recommended
- Only allowing 25 people in the tasting room at one time for tastings. They are first come first serve. We will have a wait-list should it be needed. You may be asked to wait until a spot opens up
- You are required to WEAR a mask when you are in our tasting room & retail store.
- Please maintain appropriate social distancing by staying 6 to 10 feet away from other people both inside and on our grounds
- If you are symptomatic we request that you please stay at home
- Monday-Saturday: 11am-5pm
- Sunday: 12pm-5pm
Temporary Hours – Tasting Room & Retail
Monday - Saturday: 11am-6pm
- Sunday: 12pm-6pm
Temporary Hours – Harvest Grill
Reservations are recommended to maintain the proper occupancy numbers inside the restaurant.
Please give us a call at 336-366-3590 for dining room reservations.
- Thursday: 11am-8pm
- Friday-Saturday: 11am-9pm
- Sunday: 11am-5pm
Harvest Grill will be featuring a special menu and Sunday Brunch specials during this time.
EVENT UPDATES as of june, 2020:
- May 15, 2021 Eric Chilton & The Chill Tones
- June 19, 2021 The Embers
- July 17, 2021 Band of Oz
- August 21, 2021 Swingin’ Medallions
- September 18, 2021 The Tams
As always, the health and safety of our customers, employees and our community are of utmost importance to us. With that in mind, we have had numerous discussions with our team in regards to our Concert Series. Regrettably, we do not feel that we will be able to conduct our Sunset Concert Series this year. We have not moved out of Phase II and are not allowed to have gatherings outside of more than 25 people.
While we were hopeful that we would be able to have everyone back, we want to make sure that everyone stays safe and healthy too.We have worked with all of our fantastic bands and were able to move our concerts to a date in 2021.
Here is our 2021 schedule for the Concert Series.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO KNOW...
We will be honoring all tickets from 2020 at any concert that you would like to attend in 2021. For example, if you have a ticket for our May 2020 Concert – you may use that at any one of the 2021 concerts – May, June, July, August or September.
For Season Pass Holders – the same would apply to you. Each ticket can be used at any of the concerts for 2021.You can even use all 5 tickets and bring 4 other people to one concert!!
We hope this makes up a little for not being able to come out this year. We are looking forward to 2021 and welcoming you all back to our fun concert evenings.