Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Shelton Vineyards UPDATE
COVID-19: HEALTH AND SAFETY UPDATE
Nothing is more important than the health and safety of our guests, staff and our community. We would like you to know that Shelton Vineyards owners and management have met to address the ever-evolving situation involving Coronavirus (COVID-19) here in the United States and around the World. So it is with great thought and care that we at Shelton Vineyards make the following decisions:
AS OF MARCH 17, 2020:
- Our Tasting Room will be temporarily closed to the public. However our office staff will remain in-house to assist you, answer phone calls, to process all online orders and even to handle wine rollout orders placed over the phone. No need to even leave your car for pickup – simply call our tasting room at (336) 366-4724. Monday – Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Our online store will remain open, processing and shipping orders as normal.
- Harvest Grill will temporarily close the dining room, offering only phone ahead To-go orders for Curbside pick up. Please call (336)366-3590 to place your order. Hours of operations are: Monday - Saturday | Lunch - 11am-4:30pm Dinner - 5pm - 7:30pm. We will also be delivering orders to our guests at the Hampton Inn & Suites at Shelton Vineyards.
SHELTON VINEYARDS HAS CANCELLED/SUSPENDED THE FOLLOWING EVENTS:
- March 20th - Murder Mystery Dinner at Harvest Grill.
- April 18th - British Car Gathering
- April 25th - Spring Fling
This has not been an easy decision for us or one that we've taken lightly. But we must take the advice of our Local, State, Federal and Global health officials. We will continue to keep you updated here and on all of our social channels. We're looking forward to seeing you all again when we all can CHEERS to a healthy Spring and Summer season!
Stay healthy and safe! See'ya soon!
HELPFUL LINKS + INFORMATION
Our properties are prepared with supplies they need, including hand sanitizer, disinfectant and gloves. Our janitorial partners will continue daily cleaning services and have augmented them with additional disinfectant for high-touch surfaces. Our staff understands effective ways to stop the spread of germs.