Tannat Case Special
Buy a case and SAVE even more!!
Ripe black fruits and delicate spice on the nose then a full body with rather elegant tannins. Positively elegant and a long finish for this grape.
*This special is not eligible for any additional discounts or free shipping.
Style #: 4504c
Two • Five • Nine celebrates the blending of two families, five children and nine grandchildren. Grown throughout the Madiran in southwestern France, and the ‘national’ grape varietal in Uruguay… Tannat is a rising star in the new wine world…at home at Shelton Vineyards in the Yadkin Valley of North Carolina.
Tannat is characterized by its firm, tannic structure with raspberry aromas and the ability to age well.
Petit Verdot: 2%
Bottled: August 2017
Harvest Date: September 2015
No reviews posted yet
You must log in to leave a review
- 09.21.2019 - Sunset Concert Series featuring Band of Oz
- 09.28.2019 - Sangria Saturday
- 10.11.2019 - Harvest Festival Kickoff Dinner
- 10.12.2019 - Harvest Festival
- 10.13.2019 - Harvest Festival
- 11.02.2019 - Murder Mystery Dinner
- 11.16.2019 - Wine Showdown at Harvest Grill
- 12.07.2019 - Holiday Open House