Salem Fork Blush Case Special
Style #: Blushspecial12
Available for a limited time only!
Our Salem Fork Blush is a non-traditional and delightful deep pink colored wine produced from Merlot. It opens with honey and dried cranberry, watermelon and strawberry. This slightly sweet wine is a great choice for picnicking, easy to enjoy by itself, with fruits and cheeses or as a perfect pairing with spicy fare.
*Not eligible for additional discounts or free shipping.
Bottled: December, 2016
Harvest Date: September, 2016
Residual Sugar: 5.9%
- Gold Medal - 2012 Mid-Atlantic Southeastern Wine Competition
- Silver Medal - 2010 North Carolina Wine Competition
- Bronze Medal - 2009 Mid-Atlantic Southeastern Wine Competition
No reviews posted yet
You must log in to leave a review
- 03.20.2020 - Murder Mystery Dinner
- 04.18.2020 - British Car Gathering
- 04.25.2020 - Spring Fling
- 05.09.2020 - Meet the Winemaker and Bottle Signing
- 05.09.2020 - Wine Pickup Party
- 05.16.2020 - Running the Vines 10K, 5K & 1/2 Mile Fun Run
- 05.16.2020 - Sunset Concert Series featuring Eric Chilton & The Chill Tones
- 05.23.2020 - Corvette Auto Show