Salem Fork Blush
Our Salem Fork Blush is a non-traditional and delightful deep pink colored wine produced from Merlot. This slightly sweet wine is a great choice for picnicking, easy to enjoy by itself or as a perfect pairing with spicy fare.
Style #: 124
The 2016 Salem Fork Blush is 100% Merlot and fermented cool with just the right amount of structure and color extracted from the skins. Abundant grapefruit aroma surround the sweet strawberry and raspberry flavors… like a slightly tart, hard candy. This refreshing picnic and summer “sipping” wine will temper fried foods, salty snacks and will pair wonderfully with simple cheese and crackers.
Sip, Enjoy… repeat!
Bottled: December 2016
Harvest Date: September 2016
Residual Sugar: 5.9%
- Gold Medal - 2012 Mid-Atlantic Southeastern Wine Competition
- Silver Medal - 2010 North Carolina Wine Competition
- Bronze Medal - 2009 Mid-Atlantic Southeastern Wine Competition
No reviews posted yet
You must log in to leave a review
- 02.14.2020 - Cupid's Celebration
- 02.15.2020 - Wine Pickup Party
- 03.20.2020 - Murder Mystery Dinner
- 04.18.2020 - British Car Gathering
- 04.25.2020 - Spring Fling
- 05.09.2020 - Meet the Winemaker and Bottle Signing
- 05.09.2020 - Wine Pickup Party
- 05.16.2020 - Sunset Concert Series featuring Eric Chilton & The Chill Tones