Salem Fork Blush
Our Salem Fork Blush is a non-traditional and delightful deep pink colored wine produced from Merlot. This slightly sweet wine is a great choice for picnicking, easy to enjoy by itself or as a perfect pairing with spicy fare.
Style #: 124
The 2016 Salem Fork Blush is 100% Merlot and fermented cool with just the right amount of structure and color extracted from the skins. Abundant grapefruit aroma surround the sweet strawberry and raspberry flavors… like a slightly tart, hard candy. This refreshing picnic and summer “sipping” wine will temper fried foods, salty snacks and will pair wonderfully with simple cheese and crackers.
Sip, Enjoy… repeat!
Bottled: December 2016
Harvest Date: September 2016
Residual Sugar: 5.9%
- Gold Medal - 2012 Mid-Atlantic Southeastern Wine Competition
- Silver Medal - 2010 North Carolina Wine Competition
- Bronze Medal - 2009 Mid-Atlantic Southeastern Wine Competition
No reviews posted yet
You must log in to leave a review
- 11.26.2020 - CLOSED for Thanksgiving
- 11.28.2020 - Music on the Terrace
- 11.29.2020 - Music on the Terrace
- 12.05.2020 - Holiday Open House
- 12.05.2020 - Cancelled || Wine Club Member Holiday Social
- 12.25.2020 - CLOSED for Christmas
- 12.31.2020 - Cancelled || New Year's Eve Celebration
- 05.15.2021 - Sunset Concert Series featuring Eric and the Chill Tones