New Release! Our first ever Moscato has aromas of honeysuckle, starfruit, and ripe mandarin orange.
Style #: 8442
Our 2019 Moscato is produced from the famed Muscat Canelli (Muscat Blanc) European grape variety. The grape that is world renown for the Italian Moscato d'Asti wine.
Our Moscato has aromas of honeysuckle, starfruit, and ripe mandarin orange. It is a refreshing and sweet white wine with a clean finish. The aromas carry over into flavors of orange blossom, ripe peach, pineapple, and more honeysuckle.
This wine will complement salads, sushi, fruit dishes, and vanilla ice cream.
Bottled: February 2020
Harvest Date: September 2019
No reviews posted yet
You must log in to leave a review
- 07.25.2020 - Behind the Scenes with Ethan Brown, Winemaker
- 07.31.2020 - Murder Mystery Dinner
- 08.01.2020 - Running the Vines 5K/10K Race
- 08.01.2020 - Music on the Terrace
- 08.01.2020 - Wine Pickup Party
- 08.22.2020 - Mercedes Benz Auto Show & Shelton Vineyards 20th Anniversary
- 09.05.2020 - Music on the Terrace
- 09.05.2020 - Sunset Dinner in the Vineyard