Madison Lee Red Case Special
Buy a case and SAVE even more!!
This medium bodied red is anchored by lively tannins that complement and enhance the dark and velvety fruit flavors.
*This special is not eligible for any additional discounts or free shipping.
Style #: 128c
Our 2016 Madison Lee Red is a blend of Merlot, Tannat, and Petit Verdot which come together to produce a truly balanced and versatile red wine. This red is great for any time of year and is very flexible with food pairings. This is a medium bodied red which is anchored by lively tannins that complement and enhance the dark and velvety fruit flavors. The aromas are a complex combination of blackberry preserves and ground black pepper. Serve this accommodating red with Mexican chicken mole to please your next gathering of friends and family or sip on the back porch as the sun goes down.
A wonderful uncomplicated red wine with a sturdy backbone of tannin that is terrific with steaks, pizza, burgers, ribs, wings or BarBQ.
Petit Verdot: 20%
Bottled: December 2017
Harvest Date: September 2016
No reviews posted yet
You must log in to leave a review
- 08.24.2019 - Mercedes Benz Auto Show
- 09.07.2019 - Music on the Terrace with Casey Noel
- 09.14.2019 - Meet the Winemaker and Bottle Signing
- 09.21.2019 - Sunset Concert Series featuring Band of Oz
- 10.11.2019 - Harvest Festival Kickoff Dinner
- 10.12.2019 - Harvest Festival
- 10.13.2019 - Harvest Festival
- 11.02.2019 - Murder Mystery Dinner