Madison Lee Red
This medium bodied red is anchored by lively tannins that complement and enhance the dark and velvety fruit flavors.
Style #: 128
Our 2018 Madison Lee Red is a blend of Merlot, Malbec, Tannat, and Cabernet Sauvignon which come together to produce a truly balanced and versatile red wine.
This red is great for any time of year and is very flexible with food pairings. This is a medium bodied red which is anchored by deep tannins that complement and enhance the meaty and savory flavors. The aromas are a complex combination of leather and meat rub spices, oak, and pipe tobacco. Serve this accommodating red with everything from steak to Mexican cuisine and please your next gathering of friends and family or sip on the back porch as the sun goes down.
Cabernet Sauvignon: 8%
Bottled: June 2020
Harvest Date: September 2018
Gold Medal- 2020 Finger Lakes International Wine Competition
Silver Medal- 2020 NC Fine Wines
Previous Vintage Awards
- Gold Medal - 2014 Mid-Atlantic Southeastern Wine Competition
- Silver Medal - 2011 NC Commercial Wine Competition
- Silver Medal - 2011 Mid-Atlantic Soutestern Wine Competition
- Silver Medal - 2009 Mid-Atlantic Southeastern Wine Competition
- Silver Medal - 2009 Finger Lakes International Wine Competition
No reviews posted yet
You must log in to leave a review