Madison Lee Red
This medium bodied red is anchored by lively tannins that complement and enhance the dark and velvety fruit flavors.
Style #: 128
Our 2016 Madison Lee Red is a blend of Merlot, Tannat, and Petit Verdot which come together to produce a truly balanced and versatile red wine. This red is great for any time of year and is very flexible with food pairings. This is a medium bodied red which is anchored by lively tannins that complement and enhance the dark and velvety fruit flavors. The aromas are a complex combination of blackberry preserves and ground black pepper. Serve this accommodating red with Mexican chicken mole to please your next gathering of friends and family or sip on the back porch as the sun goes down.
A wonderful uncomplicated red wine with a sturdy backbone of tannin that is terrific with steaks, pizza, burgers, ribs, wings or BarBQ.
Petit Verdot: 20%
Bottled: December 2017
Harvest Date: September 2016
Previous Vintage Awards
- Gold Medal - 2014 Mid-Atlantic Southeastern Wine Competition
- Silver Medal - 2011 NC Commercial Wine Competition
- Silver Medal - 2011 Mid-Atlantic Soutestern Wine Competition
- Silver Medal - 2009 Mid-Atlantic Southeastern Wine Competition
- Silver Medal - 2009 Finger Lakes International Wine Competition
No reviews posted yet
You must log in to leave a review