RESCHEDULED-Sunset Concert Series featuring Eric Chilton & The Chill Tones
6pm - 9pm
UPDATE** In an abundance of caution, Shelton Vineyards has decided to postpone this concert. The rescheduled date is August 1, 2020. If you have already purchased your tickets, they will be honored at the rescheduled date. Our main concern is keeping everyone safe and healthy. Thank you for your patience and cooperation during this time.
Kicking off our Sunset Concert series is Eric Chilton & The Chill Tones, playing your favorite tunes from the 60s, 70s, & 80s and great Carolina Beach Music.
Tickets are available for purchase by calling the winery at 336-366-4724 before 5:00 Friday. Purchases will be taken to the Hampton Inn and Suites at Shelton Vineyards for pick up.
Day of concert all tickets will be $25.00 at the gate. Tickets purchased in advance receive $5 off ticket price, which can be purchased HERE. Wine Club Members Advance Ticket Price $15 ~ Limit Four Advance Tickets per Member, per Concert.
SEASON PASS $75.00 FOR ALL FIVE CONCERTS! For each season pass purchase receive 5 FREE Tours and Tastings! PURCHASE YOUR SEASON PASS HERE
During our Sunset Concerts series, local NC Beer and Shelton Vineyards wine will be available from Harvest Grill Express. We will also be hosting a variety of Food Trucks. Be sure to come hungry and visit each of our food vendors!
Hospitality Tents are available for the 2020 concerts! Perfect for office parties, reunions or just getting a few friends together at our Shelton at Sunset Concerts!
CONCERT RULES & REGULATIONS
- No outside alcoholic beverages allowed on the grounds.
- Coolers/containers will be checked.
- Anyone found to be intoxicated or consuming outside alcoholic beverages will be asked to leave the premises with an appropriate driver.
- All visitors will be “carded” and only persons of legal drinking age may purchase and consume wine.
- Food and wine are not included in the ticket price.
- Food will be available for sale, or you may bring your own.
- No pets allowed on concert days.
- No personal tents. Call for Tent Rental details.
- Each advance ticket purchaser must present their ticket when entering gate.
- If you call for tickets after the date that we can mail we will take the tickets to the Hampton Inn & Suites at Shelton Vineyards front desk for pick up.
- Holder releases management and owner from all liability in the event of accident, damage, theft or any other occurrence while on premises.
- No refunds, rain dates or ticket exchanges.
For more information about Eric Chilton & The Chill Tones - visit their website.
Consider staying at our award winning Hampton Inn & Suites. A shuttle service is provided between the hotel and winery, should you choose not to drive. Check Rates and Availability