Running the Vines 5K/10K Race
UPDATE** IN AN ABUNDANCE OF CAUTION, SHELTON VINEYARDS AND THE RUNNING THE VINES TEAM HAVE DECIDED TO POSTPONE THE RACE. THE RESCHEDULED DATE IS AUGUST 1, 2020. OUR MAIN CONCERN IS KEEPING EVERYONE SAFE AND HEALTHY. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND COOPERATION DURING THIS TIME.
SATURDAY MAY 16, 2020- RESCHEDULED TO AUGUST 1, 2020To celebrate our 10th Anniversary, we have some special perks in store for you...
- Gender-specific super comfortable poly-cotton jersey knit commemorative race t-shirts
- Custom finisher's medal for ALL 5K and 10K participants
- Afternoon Cooldown party starting immediately after the awards ceremony with live music at the band shell from 11:00am-3:00pm featuring Craig Vaughn and Gypsy Laurel, food trucks, cold NC craft beer, and delicious wine!
- Free admission for two (2) to the Summer Concert Series Kickoff at the Vineyards featuring Eric Chilton and the Chill Tones from 6:00 - 9:00 PM the evening of the race
- Scenic 5K and 10K courses that run along beautiful farmland and vineyards
- Premium, custom medals for Overall and Age Group winners
- Signed bottle of Shelton Vineyards wine for Top 3 5K and 10K Overall Male and Female winners
- 5K Team Challenge Trophy for the fastest 5K team
- FREE Fun Run with finishers' medals for kids 12 and under
- Awesome race packets stuffed full of sponsor goodies
More fun and surprises are in the works, so don't miss out! Register today for Early Registration pricing at RunningtheVines.ItsYourRace.
Reserve your stay at The Hampton Inn & Suites at Shelton Vineyards - Hampton Inn & Suites at Shelton Vineyards or by calling (336) 353-9400. Rooms for race weekend sell out quickly so advance reservations are recommended.