Estate Chardonnay Case Special
Purchase a case and save even more!!
Enjoy a bouquet of fresh pineapple and apricot, layered with hints of brown spice, lemon, vanilla and toasted marshmallow.
*This special is not eligible for any additional discounts or free shipping.
Style #: 105s
On sale for a limited time only!
The golden hued 2015 vintage has a bouquet of fresh pineapple and apricot, layered with hints of brown spice, lemon, vanilla and toasted marshmallow. A round creaminess on the palate offsets a mineral character and brightness from its citrus infused acidity. Our Estate Chardonnay, harvested from a single clone from Dijon, France, whole-cluster pressed. Two different yeast strains are introduced at fermentation, followed by three strains of ML (malo-lactic) inoculation and ‘sur lies’ aging for about 9 months in French, American and Hungarian oak barrels, that completes this classically styled Chardonnay.
Our Estate Chardonnay pairs well with a varity of dishes, from complex preparations of chicken and seafood to herb roasted pork dishes as well as sautéed veal medallions.
Bottled: July 2016
Harvest Date: August 2015
No reviews posted yet
You must log in to leave a review
- 04.14.2018 - Harvest Grill - Farm to Fork Dinner
- 04.21.2018 - British Car Gathering
- 04.25.2018 - Beaufort Wine and Food Festival
- 05.03.2018 - Savor Blowing Rock
- 05.05.2018 - Spring Fling
- 05.05.2018 - Budbreak Festival
- 05.05.2018 - Sunset Dinner in the Vineyard
- 05.11.2018 - North Carolina Brewers and Music Festival