2018 2 5 9 Dry Rosé
Our latest release of Shelton Vineyards Dry Rosé opens with aromas of cherry, strawberry and a hint of ripe pineapple.
Style #: 3855
Our latest release of Shelton Vineyards Dry Rosé opens with aromas of cherry, strawberry and a hint of ripe pineapple. Medium bodied with subtle tannins, this Rosé shows bright citrus flavors mingled with an undercurrent of grapefruit in the mid-palate. The finish is fresh and crisp with bright berry and a hint of watermelon.
Our Dry Rosé goes equally well with shrimp and grits, salmon, grilled beef or summer salads. It is also an excellent treat for Sunday brunch and a superb choice with traditional turkey dinner.
Petit Verdot: 32%
Bottled: January 2019
Harvest Date: August 2018
TA: 6.46 g/L
- Bronze Medal - 2019 Finger Lakes International Wine Competition
- Gold Medal - 2018 Atlantic Seaboard Wine Competition
- Gold Medal - 2018 Finger Lakes International Wine Competition
- Bronze Medal - 2018 NC Fine Wine Competition
- Silver Medal - 2017 Finger Lakes International Wine Competition
No reviews posted yet
You must log in to leave a review