2017 2 5 9 Dry Rosé
Our latest release of Shelton Vineyards Dry Rosé opens with aromas of cherry and strawberry with a hint of tangerine and orange.
Style #: 3855
Our latest release of Shelton Vineyards Dry Rosé opens with aromas of cherry and strawberry with a hint of tangerine and orange. Medium bodied with subtle tannins, this Rosé shows bright citrus flavors mingled with an undercurrent of honey in the mid-palate. The finish is fresh and crisp with bright berry and a hint of watermelon.
Our Dry Rosé goes equally well with shrimp and grits, salmon, grilled beef or summer salads. It is also an excellent treat for Sunday brunch and a superb choice with traditional turkey dinner.
Petit Verdot: 33%
Bottled: December 2017
Harvest Date: October 2017
TA: 6.75 g/L
- Bronze Medal - 2018 NC Fine Wines Competition
- Silver Medal - 2017 Finger Lakes International Wine Competition
No reviews posted yet
You must log in to leave a review
- 05.25.2019 - Corvette Auto Show
- 06.01.2019 - Music on the Terrace
- 06.15.2019 - Sunset Concert Series featuring The Embers
- 07.06.2019 - Music on the Terrace
- 07.20.2019 - Sunset Concert Series featuring Too Much Sylvia
- 08.03.2019 - Music on the Terrace
- 08.17.2019 - Summer Concert Series featuring BlackWater Rhythm & Blues
- 08.24.2019 - Mercedes Benz Auto Show