2017 2 5 9 Dry Rosé
Our latest release of Shelton Vineyards Dry Rosé opens with aromas of cherry and strawberry with a hint of tangerine and orange.
Style #: 3855
Our latest release of Shelton Vineyards Dry Rosé opens with aromas of cherry and strawberry with a hint of tangerine and orange. Medium bodied with subtle tannins, this Rosé shows bright citrus flavors mingled with an undercurrent of honey in the mid-palate. The finish is fresh and crisp with bright berry and a hint of watermelon.
Our Dry Rosé goes equally well with shrimp and grits, salmon, grilled beef or summer salads. It is also an excellent treat for Sunday brunch and a superb choice with traditional turkey dinner.
Petit Verdot: 33%
Bottled: December 2017
Harvest Date: October 2017
TA: 6.75 g/L
- Bronze Medal - 2018 NC Fine Wines Competition
- Silver Medal - 2017 Finger Lakes International Wine Competition
No reviews posted yet
You must log in to leave a review
- 03.30.2019 - Murder Mystery Dinner
- 04.13.2019 - British Car Gathering
- 04.27.2019 - Spring Fling and Food Truck Festival
- 05.18.2019 - Running the Vines 10K, 5K & 1/2 Mile Fun Run
- 05.18.2019 - Summer Concert Series featuring The Will Jones Band
- 05.25.2019 - Corvette Auto Show
- 06.01.2019 - Music on the Terrace
- 06.15.2019 - Sunset Concert Series featuring The Embers