2017 Bourbon Barrel Aged Red Wine Blend
Enjoy aromas of black cherry, prune, and brandy with velvety flavors of vanilla and coconut.
Style #: 8080
2017 is the inaugural vintage of Shelton’s Bourbon Barrel Aged Red Blend. After fermentation, four varieties,Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec, Merlot, and Cabernet Franc were place in bourbon barrels to age. They each spent 8 months in barrel before being blended at the perfect ratio. The aromas are of black cherry, prune, and brandy. The mouthfeel is velvety with flavors of vanilla and coconut. These flavors linger in a long smooth finish.
No reviews posted yet
You must log in to leave a review
- 03.30.2019 - Murder Mystery Dinner
- 04.13.2019 - British Car Gathering
- 04.27.2019 - Spring Fling and Food Truck Festival
- 05.18.2019 - Running the Vines 10K, 5K & 1/2 Mile Fun Run
- 05.18.2019 - Summer Concert Series featuring The Will Jones Band
- 05.25.2019 - Corvette Auto Show
- 06.01.2019 - Music on the Terrace
- 06.15.2019 - Sunset Concert Series featuring The Embers