2017 Bourbon Barrel Aged Chardonnay
Enjoy notes of coconut, vanilla, and banana.
Style #: 8082
The Bourbon Barrel Aged Chardonnay has mellow aromas of caramel and vanilla complemented by an astringent mouth feel due to the 8 month aging in bourbon barrels.
Additionally, notes of coconut, vanilla, and banana are prominent on the palette.
Bottled: August 9, 2018
Harvest Date: August 21, 2017
No reviews posted yet
You must log in to leave a review
- 07.25.2020 - Behind the Scenes with Ethan Brown, Winemaker
- 07.31.2020 - Murder Mystery Dinner
- 08.01.2020 - Running the Vines 5K/10K Race
- 08.01.2020 - Music on the Terrace
- 08.01.2020 - Wine Pickup Party
- 08.22.2020 - Mercedes Benz Auto Show & Shelton Vineyards 20th Anniversary
- 09.05.2020 - Music on the Terrace
- 09.05.2020 - Sunset Dinner in the Vineyard