2019 2 5 9 Dry Riesling
Our Dry Riesling opens with fresh aromas of melon, pear, and tropical fruit.
Style #: 5197
Two Five Nine celebrates the blending of two families, five children, and nine grandchildren.
This limited production wine is an excellent example of Yadkin Valley Riesling at its best. The wine opens with fresh aromas of melon, pear, and tropical fruit. The aroma leads to flavors of apple, lime, and mild honey on the palate. It has a smooth light-medium body and refreshing acidity.
Our 2019 Dry Riesling pairs well with fried or baked fish, cream or butter sauces, sauteed mushrooms, roasted chicken, or grilled pork chops.
FUN FACT: This wine will be featured in our next Facebook Live event on June 26, 2020 with Ethan Brown, Winemaker, and Chef Frances Draughn of the Harvest Grill! Order yours today and join us in our virtual tasting!
TA: 7.96 g/L
No reviews posted yet
You must log in to leave a review
- 01.22.2021 - Warm Wine & Cozy Times Trail Event | Every Friday - Sunday in January
- 01.29.2021 - Warm Wine & Cozy Times Trail Event | Every Friday - Sunday in January
- 04.03.2021 - Music on the Terrace
- 04.10.2021 - Music on the Terrace
- 04.11.2021 - Music on the Terrace
- 04.17.2021 - British Car Gathering
- 04.24.2021 - Music on the Terrace
- 04.25.2021 - Music on the Terrace