2018 Family Reserve Claret
Opens with aromas of sweet tobacco and sugar plum followed by dragon fruit and dark chocolate.
Style #: 136
Our Family Reserve Claret is a Bordeaux style red wine blend produced with only the premier fruit of each vintage.
This sumptuous wine opens with aromas of sweet tobacco and sugar plum followed by dragon fruit and dark chocolate. The flavors richly mirror the aromas with the delightful addition of bourbon flavors balanced perfectly with the silky tannins that give weight and structure to the blend and carry it forward to a lingering finish that leaves you wanting more.
Our Family Reserve Claret pairs wonderfully with any grilled meats, lamb dishes, Italian dishes with rich tomato sauce, and our favorite, dark chocolate.
Petit Verdot: 25%
Bottled: March 2020
Harvest Date: September 2018
Current Vintage Awards
- New Release
- Silver Medal- 2020 Finger Lakes International Wine Competition
- Bronze Medal- 2020 NC Fine Wines
Previous Vintage Awards
- Bronze Medal - 2012 Mid-Atlantic Southeastern Wine Competition
- Bronze Medal - 2012 Finger Lakes International Wine Competition
- Gold Medal - 2011 Bud Break Wine Competition
- Silver Medal - 2010 Mid-Atlantic Southeastern Wine Competition
- Silver Medal - 2009 Mid-Atlantic Southeastern Wine Competition
No reviews posted yet
You must log in to leave a review