2018 2 5 9 Dry Riesling
Our Dry Riesling opens with fresh aromas of melon, pear, and tropical fruit.
Style #: 5197
Two Five Nine celebrates the blending of two families, five children, and nine grandchildren.
This limited production wine is an excellent example of Yadkin Valley Riesling at its best. The wine opens with fresh aromas of melon, pear, and tropical fruit. The aroma leads to flavors of apple, lime, and mild honey on the palate. It has a smooth light-medium body and refreshing acidity.
Our 2018 Dry Riesling pairs well with fried or baked fish, cream or butter sauces, sauteed mushrooms, roasted chicken, or grilled pork chops.
Limited Production: 98 Cases
Bottled: January 2019
Harvest Date: August 2018
TA: 7.96 g/L
No reviews posted yet
You must log in to leave a review
- 08.24.2019 - Mercedes Benz Auto Show
- 09.07.2019 - Music on the Terrace with Casey Noel
- 09.14.2019 - Meet the Winemaker and Bottle Signing
- 09.21.2019 - Sunset Concert Series featuring Band of Oz
- 10.11.2019 - Harvest Festival Kickoff Dinner
- 10.12.2019 - Harvest Festival
- 10.13.2019 - Harvest Festival
- 11.02.2019 - Murder Mystery Dinner