Our Estate Merlot has notes of cocoa dusted red cherry balanced with youthful tannins and bright acidity.
Style #: 140
Our 2017 Yadkin Valley Merlot has aromas of cocoa, chocolate covered strawberry, and subtle earthy notes. The flavors are balanced with youthful tannins and bright acidity integrated thorough to its finish. Mild spice notes of black peppercorn and dried herbs complement and meld with nuanced oak and fruit flavors of red current and red plum.
Enjoy this versatile red with oven roasted chicken or grilled pork tenderloin.
Bottled: April 2019
Harvest Date: August 2017
Residual Sugar: <1%
TA: 6.1 g/L
Current Vintage Awards
- New Release
Previous Vintage Awards
- Silver Medal - 2016 Asheville Wine and Food Festival Wine Competition
- Bronze Medal - 2014 Finger Lakes International Wine Competition
- Silver Medal - 2013 Mid-Atlantic Southeastern Wine Competition
- Gold Medal - 2012 Mid-Atlantic Southeastern Wine Competition
- Bronze Medal - 2012 Finger Lakes International Wine Competition
- Silver Medal - 2012 Charlotte Wine and Food Festival Wine Competition
No reviews posted yet
You must log in to leave a review