2017 Family Reserve Chardonnay
Aromas of new oak, caramel, and brown sugar meld together in a smooth and lingering finish.
Style #: 103
This is the pinnacle of a barrel aged Chardonnay. It was produced from free run juice which is juice gathered from the berries with no pressing involved. The juice was then fermented and aged in 100% new French oak. This is a delicate wine yet has pronounced oak aromas and flavors. The aromas are of new oak, caramel, and brown sugar that meld together in a smooth and lingering finish.
Our Family Reserve Chardonnay is a perfect complement to grilled chicken, pork or mild cheeses or just to sip and savor with your friends and family.
Bottled: August 9, 2018
Harvest Date: September 22, 2017
Residual Sugar: < 1%
Current Vintage Awards
- New Release
Previous Vintage Awards
- Silver Medal - 2010 NC Commercial Wine Competition
- Gold/Best in Show - 2008 Mid-Atlantic Southeastern Wine Competition
- Gold Medal - Best of Appellation Awards
No reviews posted yet
You must log in to leave a review
- 02.02.2019 - Chef's Table at Harvest Grill
- 03.30.2019 - Murder Mystery Dinner
- 04.13.2019 - British Car Gathering
- 04.27.2019 - Spring Fling and Food Truck Festival
- 05.18.2019 - Running the Vines 10K, 5K & 1/2 Mile Fun Run
- 05.18.2019 - Summer Concert Series featuring The Will Jones Band
- 05.25.2019 - Corvette Auto Show
- 06.15.2019 - Sunset Concert Series featuring The Embers