2017 Family Reserve Chardonnay
Aromas of new oak, caramel, and brown sugar meld together in a smooth and lingering finish.
Style #: 103
This is the pinnacle of a barrel aged Chardonnay. It was produced from free run juice which is juice gathered from the berries with no pressing involved. The juice was then fermented and aged in 100% new French oak. This is a delicate wine yet has pronounced oak aromas and flavors. The aromas are of new oak, caramel, and brown sugar that meld together in a smooth and lingering finish.
Our Family Reserve Chardonnay is a perfect complement to grilled chicken, pork or mild cheeses or just to sip and savor with your friends and family.
Bottled: August 9, 2018
Harvest Date: September 22, 2017
Residual Sugar: < 1%
Current Vintage Awards
- Silver Medal - 2019 North Carolina Commercial Wine Competition
- Bronze Medal - 2019 North Carolina Fine Wine Competition
Previous Vintage Awards
- Silver Medal - 2010 NC Commercial Wine Competition
- Gold/Best in Show - 2008 Mid-Atlantic Southeastern Wine Competition
- Gold Medal - Best of Appellation Awards
No reviews posted yet
You must log in to leave a review