2017 Family Reserve Chardonnay
Aromas of new oak, caramel, and brown sugar meld together in a smooth and lingering finish.
Style #: 103
This is the pinnacle of a barrel aged Chardonnay. It was produced from free run juice which is juice gathered from the berries with no pressing involved. The juice was then fermented and aged in 100% new French oak. This is a delicate wine yet has pronounced oak aromas and flavors. The aromas are of new oak, caramel, and brown sugar that meld together in a smooth and lingering finish.
Our Family Reserve Chardonnay is a perfect complement to grilled chicken, pork or mild cheeses or just to sip and savor with your friends and family.
Bottled: August 9, 2018
Harvest Date: September 22, 2017
Residual Sugar: < 1%
Current Vintage Awards
- New Release
Previous Vintage Awards
- Silver Medal - 2010 NC Commercial Wine Competition
- Gold/Best in Show - 2008 Mid-Atlantic Southeastern Wine Competition
- Gold Medal - Best of Appellation Awards
No reviews posted yet
You must log in to leave a review
- 07.06.2019 - Music on the Terrace
- 07.20.2019 - Sunset Concert Series featuring Too Much Sylvia
- 08.03.2019 - Music on the Terrace
- 08.17.2019 - Summer Concert Series featuring BlackWater Rhythm & Blues
- 08.24.2019 - Mercedes Benz Auto Show
- 09.07.2019 - Music on the Terrace with Casey Noel
- 09.14.2019 - Meet the Winemaker and Bottle Signing
- 09.21.2019 - Sunset Concert Series featuring Band of Oz