2017 Estate Chardonnay
Aromas of oak, spice and caramel that lead to flavors of toffee and green apple.
Style #: 105
Shelton Vineyards 2017 Estate Chardonnay grapes were whole cluster pressed and transferred directly to barrel. The juice underwent primary and malo-lactic fermentation in barrel to extract the aromas and flavors present in the French and American oak. The wine exhibits aromas of oak, spice and caramel that lead to flavors of toffee and green apple.
Our Estate Chardonnay pairs well with a variety of dishes, from complex preparations of chicken and seafood to herb roasted pork dishes as well as sautéed veal medallions.
Bottled: August 2018
Harvest Date: August 2017
- New Release
No reviews posted yet
You must log in to leave a review
- 10.24.2020 - Music on the Terrace
- 10.24.2020 - Cancelled || Mercedes Benz Car Show
- 10.31.2020 - Music on the Terrace
- 11.06.2020 - Cancelled || Harvest Grill - Murder Mystery Dinner
- 11.07.2020 - Wine Pickup Party
- 11.21.2020 - Cancelled || Wine Showdown at Harvest Grill
- 12.05.2020 - Holiday Open House
- 12.05.2020 - Wine Club Member Holiday Social