2017 Estate Chardonnay
Aromas of oak, spice and caramel that lead to flavors of toffee and green apple.
Style #: 105
Shelton Vineyards 2017 Estate Chardonnay grapes were whole cluster pressed and transferred directly to barrel. The juice underwent primary and malo-lactic fermentation in barrel to extract the aromas and flavors present in the French and American oak. The wine exhibits aromas of oak, spice and caramel that lead to flavors of toffee and green apple.
Our Estate Chardonnay pairs well with a variety of dishes, from complex preparations of chicken and seafood to herb roasted pork dishes as well as sautéed veal medallions.
- New Release
No reviews posted yet
You must log in to leave a review
- 08.22.2020 - Shelton Vineyards 20th Anniversary
- 08.22.2020 - Cancelled || Mercedes Benz Auto Show
- 09.05.2020 - Music on the Terrace
- 09.05.2020 - Sunset Dinner in the Vineyard
- 10.09.2020 - 8th Annual Harvest Festival Kickoff Dinner
- 10.10.2020 - Harvest Festival
- 11.06.2020 - Harvest Grill - Murder Mystery Dinner
- 11.07.2020 - Wine Pickup Party