2017 Cabernet Sauvignon
A straight forward, structured red wine with hints of red cherry, cocoa, black current and even some tobacco.
Style #: 151
The 2017 vintage was superb with dry days leading up to harvest. Following harvest and fermentation, our Cabernet Sauvignon was "barreled down" in December of 2017 and spent 15 months in barrel. This Cabernet Sauvignon's bouquet evokes, red cherry, cocoa, black currant and even some tobacco.
A straight forward, structured red wine, its level of acidity and complexity will complement grilled steak or lamb.
Cabernet Sauvignon: 100%
Bottled: March 29, 2019
Harvest Date: September 20, 2017
TA: 0.639 g/100ml
Previous Vintage Awards
- Bronze Medal - 2018 Finger Lakes International Wine Competition
- Double Gold - 2017 NC Commercial Wine Competition
- Bronze Medal - 2017 Finger Lakes International Wine Competition
- Bronze Medal - 2016 Tasters Guild International Wine Competition
- Silver Medal - 2016 Finger Lakes International Wine Competition
- Double Gold - 2015 NC State Fair Commercial Wine Competition
- Silver Medal - 2012 Mid-Atlantic Southeastern Wine Competition
- Gold Medal - 2011 Bud Break Wine Competition
- Gold Medal - 2010 Mid-Atlantic Southeastern Wine Competition
No reviews posted yet
You must log in to leave a review