2017 Bin 17 Chardonnay
*This special is not eligible for any additional discounts or free shipping.
Our "Unoaked" Chardonnay is fermented in stainless steel. This balanced and refreshing wine threads the needle with hints of melon and fresh fruit.
Style #: 106
The 2017 BIN 17 is a stainless steel fermented Chardonnay that is a pure expression of what the variety has to offer. The aromas are refreshing with hints of melon and fresh fruit. Flavors of ripe, red apple peel and lemon are prominent. The mouth feel is smooth and not as angular as other “stainless” white wines. This all leads to a round finish with amazing minerality.
Its trademark and stylish clean finish complements summer fruit and soft cheeses as well as seafood and chicken entrées.
Bottled: November 2017
Harvest Date: August 2017
Residual Sugar: <1.0%
Current Vintage Awards
- Silver Medal - 2018 NC Fine Wine Awards
- Bronze Medal - 2018 Finger Lakes International Wine Competition
Previous Vintage Awards
- Silver Medal - 2017 Indy International Wine Competition
- Bronze Medal - 2017 Finger Lakes International Wine Competition
- Gold Medal - 2016 NC Commercial Wine Competition
- Bronze Medal - 2016 Mid-Atlantic Southeastern Wine Competition
- Silver Medal - 2016 Asheville Wine and Food Festvial Wine Competition
- Gold Medal - 2016 Tasters Guild International Wine Competition
- Silver Medal - 2016 Finger Lakes International Wine Competition
- Bronze - 2013 Mid-Atlantic Southeastern Wine Competition
- Gold Medal - NC Commercial Wine Competition
- Silver Medal - 2010 Mid-Atlantic Southeaster Wine Competition
No reviews posted yet
You must log in to leave a review
- 05.03.2018 - Savor Blowing Rock
- 05.05.2018 - Spring Fling
- 05.05.2018 - Budbreak Festival
- 05.05.2018 - Wine Club Member Sunset Dinner in the Vineyard
- 05.11.2018 - North Carolina Brewers and Music Festival
- 05.17.2018 - Wilmington Wine & Food Festival
- 05.19.2018 - Running the Vines 10K, 5K & 1/2 Mile Fun Run
- 05.19.2018 - Afternoon Cool Down