2017 2 5 9 Malbec
Aromas of big, dark fruit and the inky black color draw you in. Ripe plum and fig wrap seamlessly around cocoa and red cherry with an undercurrent of toasted oak.
Style #: 134
Two – Five – Nine celebrates the blending of two families, five children, and nine grandchildren. Made primarily from the Malbec grape, this is a big, bold wine to spark your interest and fire your imagination.
Without restraint, this Malbec opens with a fully satisfying opulence. Aromas of big, dark fruit and the inky black color draw you in. Ripe plum and fig wrap seamlessly around cocoa and red cherry with an undercurrent of toasted oak. The finish is long with continued flavors of ripe black cherry. After cellaring in American and French oak barrels for 18 months, this wine’s rich tannins balanced against supple acidity provides structure and excellent cellar/bottle potential for the next 3-5 years.
Our Malbec makes a wonderful pairing with steaks or any grilled meat. It is especially wonderful with any dark chocolate.
Bottled: April 2019
Harvest Date: August 2017
Previous Vintage Awards
- Gold Medal - 2016 NC Commercial Wine Competition
No reviews posted yet
You must log in to leave a review
- 09.21.2019 - Sunset Concert Series featuring Band of Oz
- 09.28.2019 - Sangria Saturday
- 10.11.2019 - Harvest Festival Kickoff Dinner
- 10.12.2019 - Harvest Festival
- 10.13.2019 - Harvest Festival
- 11.02.2019 - Murder Mystery Dinner
- 11.16.2019 - Wine Showdown at Harvest Grill
- 12.07.2019 - Holiday Open House