2016 American Riesling Case Special
Save Even More by Purchasing a Case!!
*This special is not eligible for any additional discounts or free shipping.
The American Riesling exhibits the same quality and flavor similarities of our Yadkin Valley Riesling by offering aromas of green apple followed by semi-sweet pear, guava, and ripe pineapple characteristics.
Style #: 3161s
Farming is at the heart of wine production and the 2016 harvest saw its share of heartaches. An early bud break followed by extremely cold mornings and frost, significantly reduced the yield of our estate grown Riesling grapes and brought on the need for a 2016 Riesling with an “American” appellation.
While the 2016 American Riesling utilizes grapes from Washington, it was produced by the Shelton winemaker, Michael Egues, at our winery in Dobson, NC. The American Riesling exhibits the same quality and flavor similarities of our Yadkin Valley Riesling by offering aromas of green apple followed by semi-sweet pear, guava, and ripe pineapple characteristics. Balanced with crisp acidity throughout, and served slightly chilled, this Riesling will engage and delight the palate.
Bottled: March 2017
Harvest Date: August 2016
Residual Sugar: 4.91%
No reviews posted yet
You must log in to leave a review
- 09.29.2018 - Meet the Winemaker
- 10.12.2018 - Sunset Concert Series featuring BlackWater Rhythm & Blues
- 10.12.2018 - Harvest Festival Kickoff
- 10.13.2018 - Harvest Festival
- 10.14.2018 - Harvest Festival
- 11.03.2018 - Harvest Grill - Murder Mystery Dinner
- 11.17.2018 - Holiday Open House
- 11.17.2018 - Wine Club Member Holiday Social