New Lower Price!!
Cocoa dusted red cherry balanced with youthful tannins and bright acidity.
Style #: 140
Our 2014 Yadkin Valley Merlot is cocoa dusted red cherry balanced with youthful tannins and bright acidity integrated thorough to its finish. Mild spice notes and medium body meld with nuanced oak and austere but ripe fruit for a true-to-type painting of Yadkin Valley Merlot. This well balanced red wine will awaken your palate with its lively character.
Enjoy this versatile red at slightly below room temperature with oven roasted chicken or grilled pork tenderloin.
Bottled: May 2016
Harvest Date: August 2014
Residual Sugar: <1%
TA: 5.25 g/L
Current Vintage Awards
- New Release
Previous Vintage Awards
- Silver Medal - 2016 Asheville Wine and Food Festival Wine Competition
- Bronze Medal - 2014 Finger Lakes International Wine Competition
- Silver Medal - 2013 Mid-Atlantic Southeastern Wine Competition
- Gold Medal - 2012 Mid-Atlantic Southeastern Wine Competition
- Bronze Medal - 2012 Finger Lakes International Wine Competition
- Silver Medal - 2012 Charlotte Wine and Food Festival Wine Competition
No reviews posted yet
You must log in to leave a review
- 12.31.2018 - New Year's Eve Celebration
- 01.12.2019 - Vintner's Dinner
- 02.02.2019 - Chef's Table at Harvest Grill
- 03.30.2019 - Murder Mystery Dinner
- 04.13.2019 - British Car Gathering
- 04.27.2019 - Spring Fling and Food Truck Festival
- 05.18.2019 - Summer Concert Series featuring The Will Jones Band
- 05.25.2019 - Corvette Auto Show