2015 2 5 9 Merlot
A wine rich in spice and blackberry with hints of black raspberry and vanilla. The 259 Merlot is a big and bold wine that can be enjoyed now or cellared.
Style #: 7718
Our 259 Merlot is crafted from carefully selected grapes that were individually harvested, fermented and aged in our finest barrels. After aging for a year in a combination of French and American Oak, we blended in a little Tannat and Petit Verdot to give the wine the structure we thought it deserved and placed it into brand new French Oak where it aged for another six months. The result is a wine rich in spice and blackberry with hints of black raspberry and vanilla. The 259 Merlot is a big and bold wine that can be enjoyed now or cellared.
Our 259 Merlot makes a wonderful pairing with oven roasted chicken, or grilled pork tenderloin. It is especially wonderful with any dark chocolate.
Limited Production: 151 Cases Produced
Petit Verdot: 9%
Bottled: May 2017
Harvest Date: September 2015
No reviews posted yet
You must log in to leave a review
- 05.25.2019 - Corvette Auto Show
- 06.01.2019 - Music on the Terrace
- 06.15.2019 - Sunset Concert Series featuring The Embers
- 07.06.2019 - Music on the Terrace
- 07.20.2019 - Sunset Concert Series featuring Too Much Sylvia
- 08.03.2019 - Music on the Terrace
- 08.17.2019 - Summer Concert Series featuring BlackWater Rhythm & Blues
- 08.24.2019 - Mercedes Benz Auto Show