2 5 9 Franklin
Experience a combination of black cherry, cinnamon, vanilla and hints of raspberry and chocolate with this wine.
Style #: 7719
Our 259 Franklin, named after the street Charlie and Ed Shelton grew up on, is a very special limited release Bordeaux blend. After aging for a year in a combination of French and American Oak barrels,the individual components were blended together and placed into brand new French Oak where it aged for another six months. The result is a magnificent combination black cherry, cinnamon, vanilla and hints of raspberry and chocolate.
Our 259 Franklin makes a wonderful pairing with steaks or any grilled meat. It is also delicious all by itself.
Limited Production: 167 Cases Produced
Petit Verdot: 5%
Cabernet Sauvignon: 14%
Bottled: May 2017
Harvest Date: September 2013
Silver Medal - 2018 NC Fine Wine Awards
No reviews posted yet
You must log in to leave a review
- 05.25.2019 - Corvette Auto Show
- 06.01.2019 - Music on the Terrace
- 06.15.2019 - Sunset Concert Series featuring The Embers
- 07.06.2019 - Music on the Terrace
- 07.20.2019 - Sunset Concert Series featuring Too Much Sylvia
- 08.03.2019 - Music on the Terrace
- 08.17.2019 - Summer Concert Series featuring BlackWater Rhythm & Blues
- 08.24.2019 - Mercedes Benz Auto Show