2 5 9 Franklin
Experience a combination of black cherry, cinnamon, vanilla and hints of raspberry and chocolate with this wine.
Style #: 7719
Our 259 Franklin, named after the street Charlie and Ed Shelton grew up on, is a very special limited release Bordeaux blend. After aging for a year in a combination of French and American Oak barrels,the individual components were blended together and placed into brand new French Oak where it aged for another six months. The result is a magnificent combination black cherry, cinnamon, vanilla and hints of raspberry and chocolate.
Our 259 Franklin makes a wonderful pairing with steaks or any grilled meat. It is also delicious all by itself.
Limited Production: 167 Cases Produced
Petit Verdot: 5%
Cabernet Sauvignon: 14%
Bottled: May 2017
Harvest Date: September 2013
Silver Medal - 2018 NC Fine Wine Awards
No reviews posted yet
You must log in to leave a review
- 02.02.2019 - Chef's Table at Harvest Grill
- 03.30.2019 - Murder Mystery Dinner
- 04.13.2019 - British Car Gathering
- 04.27.2019 - Spring Fling and Food Truck Festival
- 05.18.2019 - Running the Vines 10K, 5K & 1/2 Mile Fun Run
- 05.18.2019 - Summer Concert Series featuring The Will Jones Band
- 05.25.2019 - Corvette Auto Show
- 06.15.2019 - Sunset Concert Series featuring The Embers